Thursday, April 10, 2008

Site of the Day

Of course always try to visit the Start Sampling Website every day.
Sometimes they have some pretty decent samples, just remember it is samples,
you wont find any full size products on here very often. But it does happen.
Today I got a pledge multi surface wipe, it includes 2 coupons for their products. Check it out for yourself.

Another site I heard about to is for a coupon to BOGO the new Oust Sanitizer air and surface spray. I didnt know it, but Lysol only works on surfaces. Everytime someone gets sick I spray the house with Lysol, Little did I know that its not effective if you just spray the air. Well I usually spray the doorknobs and phones and such. But Imagine a product that sanitizes the Air.

Now Im sure this stuff is probably $4 a can so a coupon to get one free would be great. Especially since there are different fragrances. It will give you a chance to pick up 2 different scents for the price of one.

Til Next Time. Happy Hunting.

No comments: