Monday, April 14, 2008

My Favorite Quotes

I got a new Catalog today. The Lakeside Collection. I Love this catalog, it has some really good buys in it. Besides that they use alot of my lines on some of their products.
No they didnt call me up and ask if they could, But I know I have been using these for a long time, so somewhere down the road someone got them from me and passed them on. LOL.
One of the first items that I want is cups. No I dont need coffee cups, I dont even drink the stuff, but the sentiment is perfect.
There are 4 cups and this is what they say:
  1. I take Life with a grain of salt...a wedge of lime and a shot of Tequila.
  2. My greatest fear is that there is no PMS and this is my real personality.
  3. I cook with wine...Sometimes I even add it to the recipe. And then theres my favorite,
  4. Just put on your big girl panties and get over it.

They also have a set of Fridge Magnets, Lord knows I dont need anymore of them, but that doesnt mean I wont buy them anyways. Check it out.

  1. And your crybaby, whiny opinion would be?
  2. Im not bossy, I just have better ideas.
  3. Its not P.M.S., its Y.O.U.!
  4. Dont give me your attitude, I already have one. And last but not least
  5. All stressed out with noone to choke!

So I like stuff with quotes on them, and well lets face it. I. Like. To. Shop. So if your like me check out The Lakeside Collection for yourself. You can browse online or have a catalog sent to you. I choose the catalog because I can spend more money time looking, but you can shop online too.

And they sell more than just cups and magnets, they have all kinds of stuff, from shelves to clothes to furniture. See for yourself.

Until next time...

No comments: