Thursday, April 3, 2008

Links to great sites

As I go along spending countless hours on the internet I must find ways to occupy my mind.
Considering I am currently unemployed, any help I can get is appreciated.
I found this site Hillybilly housewife while browsing and wanted to share it with you.
It has some great tips on budgeting your money at the grocery store, as well as recipes.
Along with other tidbits.
Hopefully I will find more great sites like this to pass on.
Also while you are checking out sites. Check out my nieces site. Alabama-mama
She always has great stuff on her page, with recipes and freebies and links to everything.
Shes the one who got me started blogging and now I cant stop.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I'm telling you, Blogging is more addictive than Myspace!

Love ya!