Friday, April 18, 2008

Another day in paradise!

Here I sit all Broken-hearted. LMAO
I really need to get a life. Cause if you dont remember the rest of that "poem" email me and I will send it to you privately.
Its friday, and well I guess that means something to some people, but not me. Cause fridays are just another day for me since I dont have a Job.
Im trying, really trying to remain positve, even though I got my hopes up about another job I applied for only to get shot down on a technicality. Anyways Im Positve something will turn up.
A few minutes ago I got a phone call (on my cell phone to top that) from someone claiming I had won a prize, No Strings attached. LOL yeah I was born yesterday. Anyways the prize was a $1000 online shopping spree, Yea me!! The first obvious "string" was that I had to pay S & H on anything I bought. Ok I can still at least look. The second "string" was that I had to agree to receive 5 magazines a month for 60 month free. Ok so I can do that... But... I had to agree to PAY $3.83 a week for 60 months for these free magazines to help keep their cost down.
LOL I was still laughing after telling her that with all those strings you could hang your self out to dry. and I proceeded to tell her I dont know how you got my CELL phone number, but please make sure it is off the list so I dont have to hear from you people again.
Oh I was nice of course, she said she was new, Apparently they also thought she was stupid, because she picked up on the "strings" right away too.
As she apologized, I did too cause its sad that people need Jobs and in some places this was probably the best she could do.
I wish her luck, because at least she has a Job. But I think she will plan her next call differently knowing now that this no strings offer comes with so many strings.

Until next time...

No comments: