Monday, April 7, 2008

Is it over yet?

Yes it's Monday again! Did you know this day comes once a week? LOL
Well I used to like mondays, cause at my old Job Mon was my day off.
Now that Im off all days, I can see mondays for what they really are... Pure EVIL.
My weekend was not the greatest anyways, because slugger wrecked his truck friday night.
But I got woke up before I wanted to be up today, and it was downhill from there.
I hurt my brothers feelings, because he was already having a bad day and I said something, (while I was half asleep, He woke me up) and he took it personal.

So then some other stressful things happened and I was at the snapping point, when my dad decided he wanted to help me open the pool up.
Well that would be great, any other day, but today I had a headache and I didnt want to mess with it. But I did, and me being a woman and all I apparently didnt know how!
Even though I have been doing it every year for 10 years with out help.
So I snapped at him and made his monday even more grand.
So it was like the whole family was just going around, snapping at each other and well ets just say Im glad its bedtime for alot of folks.
So there was no time for organizing or going thru any thing today, so maybe tomorrow I will have something useful for ya'll. Maybe even later tonight if things go right.
So until then. Thank God monday doesnt come more than once a week.

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I hope slugger is okay!!!