Sunday, April 20, 2008

I am # 5

Like many people I am sure, I am one of those people who put stupid words into a search engine just to see what comes up.
Well Just out of boredom today, I put my blog name in and wahlah... I came up # 5 on the goggle search engine, for my post on the Trucker Strike. Thats out of 160,000. I am so Pysched. Lol.
It really is just fun to see my post on a search engine. Makes me feel less forgotten special.

Anyways I was actually searching for a way to make money online, cause I read a story about this 17 yo girl who was designing graphics for her friends to use on myspace and ending up dropping out of school because her site got so many hits she actually started making money with the ads placed on her site by Goggle.
She made ALOT of money, and while I would love to make alot of money, I am not greedy, I would be ok just making enough to live off of.

So here I go with a new venture. Ive been Ebay'ing for months and Ive made a little but nothing major. But since I am unemployed every little bit counts.
So if anyone has had any luck with anything that puts a few bucks in the pocket... Give me a shout out!
If I come up with anything, I will gladly share it in a Post.

Until next time...

No comments: