Friday, April 4, 2008

Me, Me, Me

I started this blog simply to have a place to come and write down the events of my life.

Let's face it, Im an overweight, unemployed, middle-aged, single mom of 2 teenagers and I really dont have much of a social life. So about all I have to do is get on the computer and surf the web.

Well surfing the web isnt really all that when you have Dial-up, cause it takes so long for the new pages to load.

So when my niece kept telling me she started a blog, and she wrote in it every day. Its really a good way to keep up with her since she lives a few hours away.

So I decided to do the same. Except that now I look at my page and realize its just a place for me to come and B**** about my life, and really my life is not all bad, its not all good either, but you know what I mean. So in looking around at other peoples blog page, I thought I would like to have a page that offered useful information. LOL

Which takes us back to surfing the web. There is alot of useful info out there, and I would like to be able to put it to good use. So while I will still spend time complaining about Life to all that will listen online writing on my blog page, I hope to throw in a couple of useless or useable tips along the way. Thanks for listening.

No comments: