Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Job

Well, I got another job. No I am not a job jumper, I was offered a better paying position with the same company, just at a different location.
Seems like fate was stepping in to help me make more money.
So I took it. Ive been on the job 3 weeks and while I dont love it. the hours are better (day shift) and the money is better so its all good right? Wrong.
Yesterday I found out that the girls who work for me have been complaining about me to my boss. (I found this out from one of them, who says she hasnt said anything, hmmm)
Now I have been running myself ragged for 2 weeks trying to do a good job and they are telling him that I am not doing my job.
I was so mad when I heard this that I literaly gave myself a headache, now im just upset to the point that I do not even want to go back.
But being the only breadwinner in a family with 2 teenagers and one about to start college, I cant afford not too.
So I have been racking my brain all day trying to decide the best way to handle this.
Im still up in the air about it, so I guess I will just go in and play it by ear.
And if i have to resign then Oh well, what ever happens will happen.
Im not going to work with people who dont respect me. and Im not going to work at a place im miserable at. So Ill just have to see what happens.
After only 3 weeks on the job I really dont think it was fair of these girls to "tattle" on me without even giving me a chance. Worse still is one girl only works weekends and she said a pretty awful thing and Ive never really even been around her.
So I guess tomorrow can go one of 2 ways. I can go in and admit defeat and quit.
Or I can go in and find out what exactly Im doing wrong and fix it.
Either way some people are probably going to see a side of me I reserve only for those who Piss me off, So it should be an interesting day.
Ill try to update soon.

No comments: