Sunday, July 20, 2008

Im tired of working

Im so tired of the day to day, living hand to mouth routine.
No I dont think I am one of the chosen few who should be able to sit back and not have to work for a living. Im just saying Im tired of trying to keep my head above water and never having anything left over. No money, no time, no energy.
And Im tired of being expected to do everything for everyone, all the time with nothing in return.
Now I know were not supposed to expect returns for favors and stuff like that. That isnt what I am talking about. Im talking about kids and others thinking that I should do everything and get nothing back. Cause "Im the mom thats why". My own fault, but for too long I have let things go. My kids have friends who will "drop by" just to get a drink or something. Now Im not talking about the friends that are regulars here, Im talking about the ones who drive by on 4-wheelers on their way to the track and think Oh Ill stop here and bum a drink or a meal. and before I know 1/2 a case of sodas are gone to people I dont even know.
Then you got the kids who think they are smarter than I am. You know, you tell your kids one thing and then you hear "so and so said it was like this" I dont care what they say unless there paying for it! If its costing me money than my opinion is the only one that matters!!!!
And then theres DQ who thinks she can move in with her GF and her family and not only will I continue supporting her, I will support them as well.
In fact I have went without for 2 weeks to give her grocery money, only to find out that she has been eating at McDonalds and Jacks everyday.
Pissed doesnt even begin to cover it.
And then slugger hasnt done anything all summer. I cant even get him to take the garbage out. But he tore his 4 wheeler up riding it til it couldnt be rode and now I have to buy brakes for it and wouldnt of even known that if I hadnt of got on it and he comes in today and ask why he cant ride it. "His Buddy said he didnt need brakes to ride" (I actually heard this conversation taking place while the buddy was helping himself and another kid I didnt know to sodas) I said the brake pads are GONE meaning there is no protection for the rotors which means If he rides it I have to replace BOTH, STUPID!!! I didnt call the friend this but I thought it.
Yes I am in PMS mood. And if someone rubs me the wrong way, You'll know it. Just watch the news!

1 comment:

KK Edgil-Mills said...

You need to take a stand and tell DQ that if she can move out then she can get a job that supports herself and her gf! You are too good to take this crap!