Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yes, its been awhile

To my loyal and faithful reader Im sorry I havent posted in a while.
Of course you already know I got a job. And while the hours are not my favorite and
the pay isnt up to my usual standards, its not a bad job.
I really dont have to work hard at all.
I am one of these people that knows better than to question fate. I believe this is the job I am supposed to have for right now, even if I have to struggle to make ends meet.
But my stress level is way down and that is a major plus.
With all the lay-offs in the area I know that I am lucky to have a job.
Even though after I pay for gas I really dont make much more than I could draw from unemployment, That could only last for so long, So I had to get back on the job wagon.
The fact that I had to take such a pay cut, because I suspect I was black-balled at the other places I applied to, is my main stress at the time. And even so I figure "what goes around, comes around" So some people better watch out.
I am trying hard not to let that get the best of me.
So I have to work tomorrow, I have been off for 2 days and enjoyed myself immensely.
So Maybe now that I am getting the routine down, I will be able to get on here and post more often.

Until then....

1 comment:

Daphne said...

I enjoyed working where you're working, when I worked there. I'm glad you're getting into a routine and will be postin again!!!