Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update

Well I didnt quit my job. though I have to admit, it took alot for me to go in Monday.
I did find out what was being said and who was saying it, I really dont know What I did to this person to cause her to want to tell such blantant Lies with out any thing to back it up.
But I guess if she can live with herself and I dont have to live with her then Oh well.
I only have to see her for a few minutes a week (which makes this really freaky) But I pretty much think she wont be around very much longer. And that is just as well.
Im not saying that I love my job and Im gonna stay there forever, cause If something better paying comes along, well i will have to follow. But Im not gonna put up with her telling lies, and they know it. So if it continues, one of us will have to go, and I told them that, so nobodies in the dark on how I feel.

Oh drama, some people cant live with out It! Sigh!!!!

No comments: