Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finally a week without Drama!

Well its been a pretty good week. Now it aint been perfect, but aside from some minor distractions, It was pretty stressfree.
I was pretty busy all week and I think I have finally conveyed to my "employees" that I am after all the boss and Im not going anywhere, Im also not gonna do everything for them.
That was the problem I guess. They expected things to be done a certain way and I was busting my butt trying to make things easier on them and it went unnoticed.
So this week they had to come in and do their own work and I didnt go the extra mile and overstock and stuff for them and they realized how much I had been doing and I think they might of realized they had messed up when they did what they did.
Although I do think that the stir was caused by only one of them and the rest just kinda got sucked in.
But even better is the problem starter has decided to move on. Meaning this is her last week.
Yes I will have to hire and train someone new. But I think that will turn out for the best.

DQ hasnt been bugging me this week, thats another plus. I think she finally realized that I was serious when i said I would support HER while she was living at home, But not if she wasnt.
I will always be there to help out. But not while she is doing it all and her gf and her family is taking advantage of her.
I tried to explain to dq that you have to stretch your money when you dont know where the next $ is coming from. I think I finally got through.
I just dont have the money coming in that I used to, Its not all because of the job change.
We've had to make adjustments. But I still wouldnt go back to my old job it just wasnt worth the headache. Someday i might go back to the same kind of work, but never back to the one in Russellville thats for sure.

Anyways it was a good week, the only thing that could make it better would be if that Money tree in the back yard would start blooming, other than that i cant complain.
and How was your week?

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Glad you had a better week. Mine sucked for the most part. I'll be SO happy when LittleMan goes back to school and we get back in a schedule!!

Love yoU!