Sunday, March 23, 2008

Have you ever?

Have you ever felt like you were on the outside looking in?
Like you were on the train to nowhere?
Like you were the Last one in line for tickets to paradise?
Well I guess thats kinda how I feel today.
Im not really depressed, per se, more like discontent.
So many things in my life have not turned out the way I expected them to.
I never expected to raise 2 kids alone.
I never expected to be alone after they were grown.
I never expected to be 40 years old and searching for the meaning of life.
I never expected to go through all the preparations of being a Store Manager, just to have to walk away from it after so long.
I never expected to be as well educated and well trained as I am, and not be able to find a good paying job.
I miss my kids being kids.
I miss my friends, I lost because of the job demands.
I miss my niece who lives to far away to visit often.
I miss gas prices being $2 a gal.
I miss the perks of a job I used to love,
but grew to despise after being transfered to Hell.
I miss the friends I lost when I left the Job.
I miss being Missed.
I miss having a Life.
I just want to be someone to someone.
Is that really to much to ask for?



quote

No comments: