Thursday, May 1, 2008

Karma

Ive been slipping, I know. It has been a week since I posted. Not that it really matters, since I have no followers, but to me this could be either good news or bad.
Good news since I have nothing to complain about. Or bad news cause I havent had time to write.
Actually the first one fits. Its been a pretty mellow week. With the exception of yesterday, and even that wasnt too bad for me.
My brother Mello lost his keys. Well this is an everyday occurence, and I usually find them quickly, however these were keys to a truck he just bought last week and it has been parked since monday.
Soooo, monday I wasnt tracing his every move so, Im not sure where they could be.
Since we have all tore everything apart and looked everywhere except where they are at theres only one place left where they can be! The Cleaners!
Mello's work place has a company pick up their work clothes to be cleaned every week, well the good thing is they'll find there way back, the bad news is it will be next week.
So he had a particularly bad day yesterday, which only got worse with two or three different things that happened like a snowball heading for hell and after temper tantrums and bitch fits awhile he finally calmed down and went to bed (after midnite).
Well normally this would stress me, but yesterday I just laughed it off cause I have determined (during my lack of employment status) that you just cant "sweat the small stuff" and there is definately no use crying over spilled perfume.
So while I did tell him it wasnt funny while I was laughing I tried to make the point to him that the "Sun would come up tomorrow". Whether or not he seen my point, Im not sure, but he did eventually quit cussing people who werent there stressing and decide that the keys would indeed turn up and if not we could always get one made even if we had to take the ignition out.
So all in all its been a ok week for me and if I can get him to see my point of view things will be better for him soon.
I use the title Karma because I have a friend who works with a girl who walks around saying "Karma" everytime something happens, and it really annoys her. lol So while i do believe in "what goes around, comes around" Karma is not the word I use, even if they might mean the same thing. But yesterday wasnt a "Karma" thing, as much as it was just the Devil trying to rain on someones parade, as he does when he can, especially after someone has already had a pissy day.
Anyways, Until next time,
Search for the sunshine and you might find a rainbow,
Search for a rainbow and you might find a Pot'of gold.
Take time to smell the roses. Life is too fast paced these days, if everyone was to take a minute to slow down and reflect there would be alot less stress in the world...



Photobucket

No comments: