Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Freebies/samples

I love freebies. especially those freebies that, if you were to buy them and not like them you have wasted $$$. So everyone that blogs knows about walmart.com, but for my friends that dont blog they might not. So I am doing this blog for them.
Today thru startsampling.com I rediscovered the samples at Walmart. I didnt realize until today that you can go to walmart.com, and click on the Instores now pull down, and click on free samples to view ALL the samples they have for the day.
Today I sent for several samples, including: Crystal light single drink mixes, Fiberone caramel delight cereal, Ban anti-perspirant, and beneful fiber supplement.
Its only 4 oclock so I am still looking at some more samples and freebies. When I find them, I will pass them on.

Until next time...

No comments: