Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Democrat or Republican?

I am starting to worry a little about the fate of Life as we know it! I have faith so I have to hold on to the belief that God is not going to Allow Obama to become our president. However I still cant help but be concerned.

It seems to me that alot of people dont even really bother to watch the debates or the news.
"My father was a Democrat and So am I." This is crazy. Just because a persons family is democrat or republican doesnt mean you have to be that. It does happen that way most of the time. But I for one have to watch and learn and then support my on opinion.
Times are changing and its not all for the good.
The amount of celebrities that are supporting Obama just boggles the mind and what is even worse is half of them are only supporting him because of his race. This is insane.
What kind of leader can he be?
I cant say with absolute certainty that McCain is the best choice either. But considering the alternative, he is the closest thing in my book.
I just wanna shake people and say "What are you thinking?" Are you even thinking? do you have any idea what this man stands for and what he is? But I dont much, cause with some people its just like pulling teeth. Their gonna go with what they have been brought up to believe and that is that.
I just cant help but feel like any God-fearing person will not stand for Obama to be elected. But he's made it this far so Im left to wonder, Is there enough God Fearing people left on this earth to pull this off? Lord I hope so!

1 comment:

KK Edgil-Mills said...

Chicago War Zone information

Body count.
In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) in Chicago.
221 killed in Iraq.

Political Leaders:
Senators Barack Obama and Dick Durbin,
Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr.
Gov. Rod Blogojevich,
House leader Mike Madigan,
Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan,
Mayor Richard Daley...
The leadership in Chicago....all democrats. Of course they are all blaming each other. Can't blame Republicans; there aren't any!!

***State pension fund 44 billion in debt~~ worse in the country.
***Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25%~~ highest in the country! (look em up if you want)
***Chicago school system one of the worst in the country.

????This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois!!!?? He's gonna "FIX" washington politics????